|SPOTS:||8 (Minimum guests: 4)|
Cheam is a classic hike. Perhaps the most iconic peak in Chilliwack, Mt. Cheam offers a full 360 view of the Fraser Valley. As you make your ascent, don’t forget to look back to take in the view as you make your way up to the summit. Once at the summit you will be rewarded with an incredible view. On a clear day, the view is endless; you’ll be able to see Lady Peak directly to the South, Mt. Baker in the distance, and the communities of Chilliwack, Agassiz and Harrison. And of course, we’ll take the famous summit photo at the top.
5643 Vedder Road Chilliwack BC
Please meet at Mt. Waddington’s Outdoors located at 5643 Vedder Road Chilliwack BC.
- Transportation to and from the hike
- Professional guiding services
What You'll Need
- Backpack: This should be large enough to carry your gear for the day as well as the provided lunch
- Water: We recommend bringing 2 litres
- Shoes: Hiking boots recommended, or a good pair of running shoes or trail runners
- Socks: Don’t underestimate the power of a good pair of socks. We recommend a solid pair of wool hiking socks. Prone to blisters? Double up on socks: first a light liner followed by a pair of thicker socks.
- Clothing: Please no cotton! Bring weather appropriate clothing, but remember it will be colder as we gain elevation. Layers layers layers!
- Snacks: Lunch is provided, however you may enjoy some munchies along the trail
- Camera & Binoculars: While these are optional, we highly suggest them. There’ll be plenty of Kodak moments along the trail.
- Odds & ends: Weather dependent, you may want to bring along a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.